I have never made any instaler package too.
But I found this link:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/137657/free-install-wizard-software
For your reference.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  [request] Want an installer again for Windows instead of using command
  line setup

Status in Sikuli:
  New

Bug description:
  I remmember that when installing Sikuli-X-1.0rc3 (r905), there is a
executable file named Sikuli-X-1.0rc3 (r905)-win32.exe.
  It's convenient for users of Windows to install Sikuli, especailly for those
who don't have much knowledge of computer.
  The way using windows command window to install (e.g. Sikuli 1.0.1) makes
them confused.
  So why not continue to use this way when installing new Sikuli in Windows?
  If it's possible, I think more people will like Sikuli.