User moved taskbar from left side monitor 1 to right side monitor 2.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  [1.0.1] IDE: [error] Location: outside any screen after starting on a
  different monitor setup --- workaround

Status in Sikuli:
  Fix Committed

Bug description:
  ----- workaround
  in the registry in the branch
  HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\JavaSoft\Prefs\

  delete the branches starting with org/sikuli/...

  ... and try again (might be necessary to logout/login or even restart
  the system.

  The cause: Sikuli IDE saves the position of the window at shutdown. With the
new monitor setup, this is now invalid.
  Hi,

  I was able to install the Sikuli IDE successfully on my Windows 7 machine.
  After some "playing" with it on Friday, I tried to fire it up again today.
Executing the "runIDE.cmd" I get the following output:

  +++ running this Java
  java version "1.7.0_25"
  Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 23.25-b01, mixed mode, sharing)
  +++ trying to start Sikuli IDE
  +++ using: -Xms128M -Xmx1024M -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Dsikuli.FromCommandLine
-jar C:\sikuli\sikuli-ide.jar
  [error] Location: outside any screen (1272, -8) - subsequent actions might
not work as expected

  and a yellow box saying: " Sikuli IDE 1.0.1  ... starting - pls. wait
  ..." . Now its waiting and waiting and waiting....

  What do I do?