Robin Saunders posted a new comment:
I am struggling with this issue, too. I am trying to match some text in
a pull down menu and then click on that to select it. I have tried
matching on a quoted string, for example "text". I have tried matching
on a snapshot of the text. I came across the similarity information in
the doc, so I changed it to be .99. Still can't find what I'm trying to
match.

Part of the difficulty is that several of the entries in the pull down
menu are similar like lev/prod-v123, lev/prod-v124, lev/prod-v124m1...
If I am looking for lev/prod-v124, it has matched on all of these at any
given time... :( I know one night I got this to work at about 6pm and
thought hurray, save that! Then ran my script the next morning and it
couldn't find it again... I checked the link you give to the tesseract-
ocr page, noticed they say that the accuracy drops off when the font is
less than 10pt. I am testing an application that is a plugin to Eclipse,
and it looks to me like for this field, Eclipse is using the system
font. More investigating led to the system font being Segoe UI 9pt (I'm
using WIN 7) and looking on Microsoft's site, it seems there is no way
to change this. I tried updating one of the system settings so that
everything would appear at 125% (so bigger text), but that didn't seem
to work. Short of using coordinates on the pull down menu contents,
which I was trying to avoid since that will change, I'm not sure what
else to do. Suggestions? Have there been any improvements to this
functionality?