Hey all,

Use Sikuli to automate iPhone apps in the simulator, which it does quite well.
Installed Xcode 5 with iOS 7 and was updating scripts for some of the new UI
imagery and interactions when I noticed something odd.

In my script setUps, I first focus on the iPhone Simulator:
App.focus('iPhone Simulator.app')

Then define a region based on the Simulator window:
iphone = App('iPhone Simulator.app').window()

Weird thing is, in Xcode 5 Sikuli reports it cannot find iPhone Simulator.app,
even if the Sim was already launched. Yet it still has no problem finding
iPhone Simulator.app when getting it's window.

This isn't a showstopper, script still runs (Sim is focused once you click on
it). But focusing first takes care of any snags like another window from a
different program coming up (such as Apple Update prompts) etc.

Any ideas why it would suddenly stop working?