Hi guys,

first of all - thank you so much for SIKULI, such a great work!

could you avice please following :

my application functionality allows me to highlight line in the table with
SHIFT+SPACE
also I am allowed to highlight serval lines in the table with SHIFT+SPACE
+UP/DOWN

I can't find correct command lines combinations to trigger several lines
selection in SIKULI code

the following does NOT work sometimes (and does work sometimes as well :) - do
not know why)

type(" ",KEY_SHIFT)
keyDown(Key.SHIFT)
wait(1)
type(Key.UP)
wait(1)
keyUp(Key.SHIFT)

Message console says:
[log] Shift+TYPE " "

[log] TYPE "#UP."

So it seems like my command "keyDown(Key.SHIFT)" is skipped
Same happens if I add
keyDown(" ")
keyUp(" ")

Could you advice please what do I miss here?

Thanks in advance!