I got the "G" 101x101 on Chrome Window, directly in Sikuli IDE.
I think my "G" is bigger than your because my resolution is bigger too
(1920x1080).

I ran your test and Sikuli hightlighted the g-oversized.png and after
that, it showed the message "normal not found".

Even if it hightlighted the g-oversized.png, when doing the click, the
mouse pointer go on the right of the button "J'ai de la chance".

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  gap between preview and run

Status in Sikuli:
  New

Bug description:
  Configuration :
  - Sikuli IDE 1.0.1
  - Windows 7
  - www.google.fr on Chrome
  - JRE 6 update 45 for Windows 32 bit

  Hi,
  1) I open Chrome on www.google.fr
  2) I open Sikuli IDE
  3) I make a script with a click on 'G' of Google
  4) I open the match preview popup and I see Sikuli find correctly the 'G'
(see attached match preview popup.png)
  5) I run the script : Sikuli doesn't find the 'G', the mouse pointer go on
the right of the button "J'ai de la chance"