Description changed to:
Hi I was just trying out Sikuli and I needed to match some icons based
on the colour, e.g. the icon looks the same but when its green it's
active and when red it's inactive (green is valid selection, red is
invalid)

I saw the Sikuli API has ColorImageTarget available to use, but my
programming ability is pretty limited so the Sikuli IDE has been very
helpful for me.

Is there any way to get access to ColorImageTarget and still use Jython?
I did have a quick go at setting up Eclipse but it feels a bit beyond my
skill level at the moment.

Also as some general feedback, I find the SikuliIDE really easy to use
and intuitive. The only hitch I ran into was the OnChange observe event
seems to be logged as a bug at the moment. And not being able to match
based on color. Other than that this is a really awesome automation
tool, even for begginers like me. Cheers