Hey, I'm on Windows 7 (64bit), and when my Sikuli scripts are all defined in
one file (one .sikuli file/folder), I am able to run the script perfectly.
However I've been developing my tests as modules, and they communicate with
each other to perform certain tasks or get specific pictures.  Since I've
modularized the code, I haven't been able to run Sikuli successfully without
running it as administrator.  If i don't run the scripts as an administrator,
it will 'phantom' the script at the beginning.  By this, I mean that it will
say it has clicked the image but the mouse doesn't move and no click is
performed.  Is there still a way to run my tests without having to run them as
an administrator?

Thanks for any help.