swagatsamal2...@gmail.com is still having a problem:
Hi raiman,
Thanks for your response
got the options for parameters, but still facing problems while calling scripts
from command line - before posting this I did browse all the faq's related to
my problem.

My sikuli script:

def EnterComment(sComment):
 sClick(Image1)
 sleep(2)
 sClick(Image2)
 sleep(2)
 type(sComment)
EnterComment(sys.argv[4])

Earlier while using version 1.0, I used to call like below and worked fine:
"C:\ProgramFiles\SikuliX\Sikuli-IDE.bat" "Path\EnterComment.skl" - args "Demo
Action"

Now after updating to 1.0.1, if I use "" it's not executing, so now i am using
below line to call but getting error for arguments
C:\SikuliX\runIDE -r Path\EnterComment.skl - args "Demo Action"
Please note I tried with both '- args' and '-- args'

Please let me know what more changes i need to do. As this is not
possible to change my existing sikuli scripts, as I am having arround 40
scripts.

2) Please let me know if lot of changes are required to scripts, then
can I install Sikuli-X-1.0rc3 over this current installation.