Hi,

I have a list of images that look very similar. In fact, when a run a loop over
them, I see that the "S" parameter (similarity) is 1.00 for some of them and
0.99 for the others. It looks like that:

The code:

for x in findAll("FlagYellow.png"):
        x.highlight(1)

The screen output:

[log] highlight M[15,294 16x15]@S(0)[0,0 1280x1024] S:1.00 Center:23,301 for
1.0 secs
[log] highlight M[15,321 16x15]@S(0)[0,0 1280x1024] S:1.00 Center:23,328 for
1.0 secs
[log] highlight M[15,375 16x15]@S(0)[0,0 1280x1024] S:1.00 Center:23,382 for
1.0 secs
[log] highlight M[15,542 16x15]@S(0)[0,0 1280x1024] S:0.99 Center:23,549 for
1.0 secs
[log] highlight M[15,402 16x15]@S(0)[0,0 1280x1024] S:0.99 Center:23,409 for
1.0 secs
[log] highlight M[15,402 16x15]@S(0)[0,0 1280x1024] S:0.98 Center:23,409 for
1.0 secs

Now, when I set the Settings.MinSimilarity parameter to "1.00", the iteration
goes just through some of the objects(not all of them) that used to have 1.00
similarity (at least according to the log on the screen).

However, when I set the parameter to be "0.99", it iterates through ALL the
objects with similarity "1.00" but does not iterate over the objects with
similarity "0.99". This is actually exactly what I am looking for but it
doesn't seem right.

Is that just me or maybe that's a bug?

Regards,
Eugene