That made my refactoring go much smoother.  I just had to:

* use java.util.logging
* not catch FindFailed (bummer - I had some explicit error messaging)
* Implement my own Env class for detecting OS type, 32/64bit,
screen-tiles/start-menu

Hopefully everything works now.

Thanks very much.

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  classes missing from sikuli-java.jar

Status in Sikuli:
  New

Bug description:
  I am trying to migrate my Java project from its current dependency on
  1.0rc3 to 1.0.1.  I assumed that I am supposed to use sikuli-java.jar
  in place of sikuli-script.jar.  When I tell my IDE (IntelliJ) to use
  this as a library it shows errors all over the place.  When I open the
  jar with 7zip, I can see that there is no Debug.class file in it.  But
  Debug.java does exist in the sources that I pulled using git.  Is
  there a compiled jar that contains all the classes I need or should I
  forget using the jars, and just compile everything from the source?