paridhi mittal is still having a problem:
Hello RaiMan

Thanks for reply. I am using ubuntu system and I am using sikuli-script.jar no
version is mentioned.
I have  put this library in my lib folder of the project and I am running it
with ant. I hav't installed sikuli-ide on my system, because by default it
takes open jdk version 7 and i am using sun jdk 6  which creates problem for
rest of my code.
When I  am running it with ant I get this error in test.xml file of mine.
<error message =java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
org.sikuli.script.natives.VisionProxyJNI.new_FindInput__SWIG_0()J<error/>
Now what to do to solve it , and how to give path in build.xml II amm not
getting.

Thanks,Regards
Paridhi Mittal