RaiMan proposed the following answer:
I got your mail and found, that the image is found, if it is visible on
the screen.

driver.findElement(By.linkText("Bracelet Builder")).click();

activates the loading of a Flash web app. That you get a popup, might
have something to do with the settings of the browser you are using.

Using standard GoogleChrome on my Mac (in Safari I have a flash blocker
active), it works with no problems.

I have send you the zipped charms.sikuli, that worked for me. (the
highlight does not work on Linux)

recommendation: before baking anything into Java, you should use the
Sikuli IDE, for testing and image capturing.