Andrei Ciobanu posted a new comment:
Yes, the inconsistency of the OpenCV 2.2.0 and libopencv_core.so.2.4 was
because of my attempts. Firstly I tried with OpenCV 2.2.0 and then with
OpenCV 2.4.0. I'm sorry for the wrong informations.

How I built the OpenCV, the problem was that to the Sikuli_supplemental I can
set the path of the OpenCV libs, but the SikuliIDE, I think that, takes from
the /usr/lib. Because following the opencv documentation I've installed it with
cmake -D CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RELEASE -D CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local ..
and the libs was put into /usr/local/libs and SikuliIDE wasn't saw them.

So, in the end, I've figured out how to make this work:
I don't needed anymore the Sikuli_supplemental. The problem was linked to the
OpenCV installation.
I've compiled the OpenCV with
cmake -D CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=RELEASE -D CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr .. ( instead of
/usr/local, I've put /usr )
and then, the java -jar sikuli-setup.jar was work like a charm.:)

So, problem solved for me.
If I can help you with more information, let me know.

Thanks for the answers and thanks for the support.

Have a nice day.