Summary changed to:
How To  import a .skl file --- workaround

Description changed to:
--- a workaround for Sikuli 1.0.1

see comment #5

Hey there,

Is it possible to import a .skl file? I understand that the .skl file is
a compressed version of the .sikuli file.

I have a requirement to mask the code found in the .sikuli file as well
as the images, hence bringing a .skl file into the picture. However, the
main script I'm running needs to IMPORT the .skl file. Is that possible?

If it is - how do I go about doing it?

If it isn't - what is a workaround I can employ to achieve this?

At present, what I'm thinking of is to password-protect a zip file, then
unzip it with python, import the script and delete the unzipped file.

P.S. I'm pretty sure you can reverse engineer the .skl file and even
break through the workaround I'm thinking of right now, but if the user
wishes to go to that length to get the script, they can have it. This is
just a precautionary measure to discourage the average user.

Thanks.