sarab is still having a problem:
It seems like I did not describe the question in detail. My bad. My
objective is to capture image of complete webpage with scrollbars. Lets
say web page consists of two pages and I will have to scroll down to
second page to view second page. Now I want to capture image of complete
web page (2 pages) instead of only visible area in window (on first
page). App("title").window returns the region on the screen occupied by
the window, if such window exists and None if otherwise. If first page
is visible, it will only capture first page(not second page). This is
where html2canvas was able to help me but it has its own issues. Does
Sikuli have any support for this? in my testing , i just want to compare
screenshot of webpages with benchmarks. Some web pages goes beyond
visible area so I can not capture invisible part for comparison.