I have just started with Sikuli Mac.

I'm working through the Sikuli "Working with Slider" tutorial
(http://doc.sikuli.org/tutorials/sliders/sliders.html). The tutorial uses
right().find to select the appropriate slider. However, I can't get Sikuli to
find the Slider. I can find other elements in the window, but not the Slider
control itself

Here's the script that I'm using. In this case, it can't find the slider
control.

find(<alert volume image>).right().find(<slider control image>)

If I look just for the alert volume image (i.e. remove .right().find(<slider
control image>), find does not fail:

find(<alert volume image>)

If I use right().find with a different image (for example the speaker icon),
Sikuli can find the speaker:

find(<alert volume image>).right().find(<speaker icon>)

I have tried Matching Preview Similarity, but without any success. What is it
about the Slider control that makes it tricky to find?

Any tips or suggestions are welcome.