Hi guys, RaiMan!
First of all I'd like to thank you for the new life for Sikuli! I've admired
this project.

Today I found that UTF-8 characters aren't supported by type(). I got following
error in my java tests:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot convert
character Д
        at org.sikuli.script.Key.toJavaKeyCode(Key.java:319)
        at org.sikuli.script.RobotDesktop.typeChar(RobotDesktop.java:234)
        at org.sikuli.script.Region.keyin(Region.java:2748)
        at org.sikuli.script.Region.type(Region.java:2613)
        at kz.vas.emulator.whatsapp.WhatsAppSender.main(WhatsAppSender.java:22)

I found many questions on the portal concerning this situation and understand
that for type() I must use ASCII or use paste() to past UTF-8 symbols. However,
I'm testing android app on the emulator and there is no option to use past(),
and type() is the only option to input text (as I may suppose).

So, my question is: is there any opportunities to input text using sikuli to
android apps? Perhaps, you know additional resources which I can include to my
project?

RaiMan, guys, could you please advise me whether you have any instruction about
source codes? Due to the fact that there are many packages I'm a bit confused,
and couldn't find source codes of API for java (I mean source codes for
sikuli-java.jar). I'd like to browse the code, perhaps I could fix the UTF
problem.

Thank you!