I wanted to automate the following scenario using sikuli

•       Create a spread sheet which contains the “shape name” of visio

o                 Ex. Rectangle,Square, Circle
o                 The spread sheet ( csv) has two column . 1st column shape
name and 2nd column contains “Yes” or “No”
o                 If the column contain the word “yes” then the respective
shape dragged from the stencil to the worksheet
o                 Once it placed the worksheet , the shape has to be double
clicked to enter the data

So how do I achieve this work flow? . Since I am able to refer the data from
csv file and able to print in the console, but not aware how do I link the OCR
here to find the shape and drag it to worksheet.

*** Here is my code*********

fob1 = file(r"C:\SikuliX\BackUp\fc1.csv")
for line1 in fob1:
        (a1, b1) = line1.strip().split(',')
         if (a1 =="OR" and b1=="Yes"):
            print(a1)
            print(b1)
            type(a1)
            # (Here i need the code to drag and drop the shape from stencil to
worksheet based on "a1" and after that i needs to double click on it )
            fob= file(r"C:\SikuliX\BackUp\fc.csv")
            #fob.read()
            for line in fob:
               #print(line)
               #type(line)
               (a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k, l,) = line.strip().split(',')
               if( a == "OR" ):
                    #Settings.i1 = a
                    Settings.i2 = b
                    Settings.i3 = c