Dear all,

my code is here:

import logging
import datetime
from javax.swing import JFrame, JPanel, JLabel, JSplitPane
from java.awt import BorderLayout

loopcount = 60

def SetText(state):
    label1.text = state+"/"+str(loopcount)

def SysLog(msg):
    #moment = datetime.datetime.now()
    logging.info(msg)

frame = JFrame("Info")
frame.setSize(200, 60);
frame.setLocation(1920 / 2 -100, 960);
frame.setLayout(BorderLayout())

label1 = JLabel("Debug Panel1")
panel1 = JPanel()
panel1.add(label1)
frame.add(panel1)
#label1.text = state
frame.setVisible(True)

logging.basicConfig(filename='example.log',level=logging.DEBUG)
r = Region(278,260,402,313);

#while not r.exists(Pattern(img).similar(0.99), 0):
while(1):
    c=0
    reset_time=0
    img = capture(r)
    wait(1)

    while (1):
        if(r.exists(Pattern(img).similar(0.999), 0)):
            SysLog("Same")
            c += 1
        else:
            SysLog("Different")
            c = 0
            reset_time += 1
        wait(1)
        img = capture(r)
        wait(1)
        SetText(str(c))
        if(c > loopcount):
            break
    print ("reset time=" + str(reset_time))
    SysLog("Timeout, do something")
    SetText("Timeout, do something")

   It has heavy memory leak problem, after 1-hour run or shorter, it crashed
because of memory leaking. I have to do "taskkill /im java.exe /f /t"  command
to force down the JVM, I don't know how to solve it.

I have googled and found that may Region,exists(img) cause memory leak. How can
I modify my code to do the same logic with other function?

Thanks in advanced.