Atul Desai posted a new comment:
Hi All,
I came to this page while searching for a solution to handle same scenario. I
went through all the comments and found many useful methods, but the region
from where I have to pick/copy a value is navigating to new page after click.
Let me explain.

I am trying to catch a value in column of a grid and after performing
some functionality, I want to check whether this value is incremented by
1. I used following code to get upto that region from where I want to
pick/copy the value and compare it with the expected result.

reg=Region(find(activityTitle.png))
reg.highlight(2)
newreg=Region(reg.x,reg.y,reg.w+800,reg.h)
newreg.highlight(2)

but the problem over here is when I click on the value/row/cell it takes
me to new page and display it's details(as per project requirement), so
i can't perform drag and drop or doubleclick action to catch the value
and even newreg.text() returns nothing.

Can anyone help me to overcome this isssue.

Thanking All in Anticipation