Eugene S is still having a problem:
Hi RaiMan,

After some time I have attempted to try to import Selenium again and
done what you have recommended above:

1. Copy Selenium folder (with __init__.py) to "C:\SikuliX\Lib"
2. Run the script with the following import:

    from selenium import webdriver

At this point I had this line (within selenium.py) failing for some reason:
from __future__ import unicode_literals

But I found your answer where you say that this line is not needed since
Jython does that already internally so I commented that out.

However, currently the problem that once I import the webdriver module as
described above, I get the following exception:

C:\SikuliX\sikuli-script.jar -r Tests\Test.sikuli
[error] script stopped with error in line 58
[error] SyntaxError ( ("'with' will become a reserved keyword in Python 2.6",
('C:\\SikuliX\\Lib\\selenium\\webdriver\\remote\\webdriver.py', 691, 12, '')) )
Exception in thread "MainThread" java.lang.IllegalStateException: No match found

Clearly that means some versions mismatch, But is there any way to fix such
issue? Will be glad to hear any ideas!

Thanks in advance!
Eugene S