Public bug reported:

Sikuli version 1.1.0-beta4 nightly 2014-07-22

Operating System Ubuntu 14.04 amd64

I am having trouble with the "Pattern Settings" window which is supposed
to appear when the user clicks on an image embedded in the script
editor.

The first few times I use the Pattern Settings, it works OK. However,
after a few times, I find that the "Pattern Settings" window fails to
appear. I am then forced to quit Sikuli and re-start it, and then it
works a few more times before failing again.

I tried running
runsikuli -d 4
to get some debugging information, but then I found that the Sikuli window
failed to appear.

** Affects: sikuli

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  Pattern Settings window fails to appear in 1.1.0-beta4

Status in Sikuli:
  New

Bug description: