Hi Raimund,

when I included WinUtil in project to close an opened App. I am getting to see

Eclipse Kepler (Win 7 64-bit)

[error] ResourceLoaderBasic: checkLibsDir: libs dir is not on system path:
C:\Users\thinksysuser\Downloads\libs
[action] ResourceLoaderBasic: checkLibsDir: Please wait! Trying to add it to
user's path
[info] runcmd: reg QUERY HKCU
[info] runcmd: reg QUERY HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Environment /v PATH
[error] ResourceLoaderBasic: checkLibsDir: Logout and Login again! (Since libs
folder is in user's path, but not activated)
[error] Terminating SikuliX after a fatal error! Sorry, but it makes no sense
to continue!
If you do not have any idea about the error cause or solution, run again
with a Debug level of 3. You might paste the output to the Q&A board.
[error] BasicsFinalCleanUp: Fatal Error 999: could not be run!

Please help

Thanks,
Ashish