I am running the below commands in a Sun VirtualBox

I am executing a .skl file, but then Windows raises a message: "Preparing to
Install".

Once the loading bar has completed ,another  installation loading bar appears
with text "Please wait while Sikuli X configures itself".

Only then does it start the .skl file. What also happens is if I have a .skl
file already running, Windows is asking me to terminate "Java (TM) Platform
Library" meaning that I cant run two .skl file simultaneously.

Sikuli version: Sikuli-X-1.0rc3 (r905)-win32
Windows 7

Please help