Hi

I am trying a automate a tool using sikuli which has some 100 test cases which
I used to execute manually. I tried  automating using images but this seems to
be very hectic & there are times that sikuli does not get the correct image
because there might appear some pop and the script fails.

I want to automate using text. I have learnt that OCR can be used to automate
using text. But can't really figure out how to use it or rather how to import
it in skuli.

Can you please help?