I have a word doc that contains one graphic that shows up many times. I want to
tell it to go through the document starting from the first line all the way to
the last line, find this graphic and put 1, 2, 3, 4.... next to each of them.
The order here is important but when I use the find() function, it looks like
it's picking up the graphic randomly and throwing off the order. I wonder if
there is a way to solve it? Thanks a lot!