Public bug reported:

hello , i ' m using windows 7 64 bits ns latest version of sikuli ,

sikuli don ' t recognize colors .

example : we ask it to clic on a button , when this is done the button
become grey , and sikuli want to clic it constantly and finish to crash
or , it is impossible to move the mouse ^^

it is permanent with all differents buttons .
 i ' ve tested on 20 differents buttons .

** Affects: sikuli

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  OCR grey .png

Status in Sikuli: