Ok, understood. Already heard of that before.

I will check this the next time, but I will use Ubuntu 14.04 64-Bit.

Nevrtheless: the suggested solution should help a bit, since you only
have to wait once for this minute ;-)

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  [request] want to run more than one script in a row from command line

Status in Sikuli:
  In Progress

Bug description:
  In every run it loads libraries:

  runIDE.cmd -r Hello.sikuli

  If multiple scripts are to be run ,it consumes lot of time.(Which is
  not the actual script execution time)

  Is it possible to preload those libraries, so that time taken is
  actual script execution time and not library loading time plus script
  execution time.