** Description changed:

+ ------ workaround in 1.1.0
+ switched of the search feature temporarily, that caused the crash
+ ---------------------------
+
  RC3: will never be supported on OSX 10.10
  1.0.1: running scripts from command line should work (sikuli-script.jar) and
usage in Java (sikuli-java.jar)
  1.1.0: same as 1.0.1 (sikulix.jar to run scripts and sikulixapi.jar for usage
with Java)

  IDE 1.1.0 will definitely be fixed to run on OSX 10.10 (not clear now when
this will be)
  IDE 1.0.1 might be fixed depending on the needed solution

  I was trying to run Sikuli 1.0.1 on Mac OSX 10.10. But it doesn't even able
to open it & immediately turns into not responding mode.
  I have tried it with sikuli 1.1 beta version but this also not able to open
sikuli. Please let me know if anyone has resolved this issue.

** Summary changed:

- [ALL VERSIONS] IDE does not start up on MAC OSX 10.10 Yosemite
+ [ALL VERSIONS] IDE does not start up on MAC OSX 10.10 Yosemite --- temp fix
for 1.1.0

** Description changed:

  ------ workaround in 1.1.0
  switched of the search feature temporarily, that caused the crash
+ nightly build available after August 28th

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  [ALL VERSIONS] IDE does not start up on MAC OSX 10.10 Yosemite ---
  temp fix for 1.1.0

Status in Sikuli:
  In Progress

Bug description: