Hi

I have 400 .cfg file. I have to open each file copy some text  to a text file
and my parser will parse the text to give the test verdict.
The problem I am facing is i don't want to use images for opening the file.

If I try to open the file using below:
doubleClick("one.cfg")

I get and error that file cannot been opened.

I tried the type(Key.DOWN) method but if the screen gets refreshed the copying
goes for a toss and my parser fails the test cases which is not correct.

Can you please let me know how this problem can be resolved?

Basically I want to know how can I use doubleClick("one.cfg")