From: boun...@canonical.com [mailto:boun...@canonical.com] On Behalf Of RaiMan
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2014 1:04 PM
To: Priyanka Agarwal
Subject: Re: [Question #254984]: Facing issue while using SIKULI with Eclipse
in mAC for iOS native mobile application Automation .Can you please tell the
steps for setup.

Your question #254984 on Sikuli changed:

RaiMan requested more information:
what version of Sikuli?

You cannot use the Windows Sikuli stuff on Mac.

Ignoring your parallel post on sikulix.com.

--
To answer this request for more information, you can either reply to this email
or enter your reply at the following page:

You received this question notification because you asked the question.