RaiMan proposed the following answer:
Welcome back.

I remember your questions and activities well back in 2010/2011.

I have taken over the further development of SikuliX:
http://sikulix.com

… being short before publishing SikuliX 1.1.0 final.

About integration with testing frameworks, nothing really has changed the last
years.
Still one has to find his own way to integrate SikuliX in various possible ways.
Mobile native is still not supported, only emulators/simulators on the desktop.

But I see a good chance, to dive into this next year.

With help from Roman (https://launchpad.net/~rssdev10) JRuby now is
possible in scripting  and use of RSpec and Cucumber is basically
supported.

With version 1.2 I plan to implement projects like in other IDE's, that
will make it possible to have some internal folder structure and project
setup to create e.g. something, that is run using RobotFrameWork and
directly supported in the IDE and script run.

It will be possible, to pack these projects into jar files to distribute
and run them.

Generally I will try to make SikuliX integration into various
environments as easy and convenient as possible.

Your ideas and suggestions are always welcome.