Public bug reported:

********* more information see comment #1

This is the sample code about which I worry.
--------
#!/usr/bin/env python
# -*- coding: utf-8 -*-
import sys
reload(sys)
import codecs

sys.stdin  = codecs.getreader('utf-8')(sys.stdin)
sys.stdout = codecs.getwriter('utf-8')(sys.stdout)

print unicode("漢字","utf-8")
--------
"漢字" is 2byte character.
An error does not occur.
However, it is not displayed normally.

First, sikuli-IED is started.
First execution :
  漢字
  >>In the first execution, it is displayed normally.
Second execution :
  æ¼¢å­—
  >>In the second execution, a display is wrong.
Third execution :
  Ã¦Â¼Â¢Ã¥Â­Â—
  >>The third execution is wrong in a display further again.
Fourth execution :
  ÃƒÂ¦Ã‚¼Â¢Ã¥Â­Â—
Fifth execution :
  ÃƒÂƒÃ‚¦Ã‚¼Â¢Ã¥Â­Â—
Sixth execution :

漢字
7th execution :

漢字

It becomes strange rapidly.
May I know how to resolve this issue? Thanks!

** Affects: sikuli

** Changed in: sikuli

** Changed in: sikuli

** Changed in: sikuli
     Assignee: (unassigned) => RaiMan (raimund-hocke)

** Changed in: sikuli
    Milestone: None => 1.1.0

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  [1.1.0] Windows: print u'2byte character' (unicode, utf-8) does not
  work

Status in Sikuli:
  In Progress

Bug description: