Dipti Chaudhary gave more information on the question:
Just to add one more thing to the question that here I am talking about
Mac, and the app I want to work on is not a web based app. For example :
suppose there is a folder that I want to open from the library, and name
of the folder keeps on changing. Is there a way to look for the object
with the text instead of the image ? I hope my question is clear.