fordox posted a new comment:
Thanks so much for your example. It helped me a lot.

About random - I need to get a random variable of the time such as from
3 to 8 seconds. At the start of the script popup message asking you to
enter a time range. For example, we have indicated the range of from 3
to 8 seconds. Then, the entered value is used as a variable of time,
such that the click was randomly from 3 to 8 seconds. Is it possible to
implement in Sikuli?

About deleting files - Is it possible to run a command line with specific
commands? like this:
openApp(r'cmd.exe /c del /f /q C:\0000\*.*')