Hi Raiman,

I am using SIKULIX in POM file and been running the selenium scripts in Eclipse
and it was working fine all these days. I even created build in Jenkins and
taking the code from local machine, it was working fine. It was clicking on
image though error for imagepath was displayed in console

[error] ImagePath: setBundlePath: invalid BundlePath: null
using working folder: E:\june0707\flash_assessments_sikulix\target
bundle path is : E:/june0707/flash_assessments_sikulix/target
[log] CLICK on L(500,398)@S(0)[0,0 1280x1024]

Now I have upladed the code in Github and integrated using Jenkins. So now when
i run this build in Jenkins, I am getting

[error] ImagePath: setBundlePath: invalid BundlePath: null
using working folder: C:\Users\xxxxx\.jenkins\workspace\Flash
tests\flash_assessments_sikulix\target
bundle path is : C:/Users/xxxxx/.jenkins/workspace/Flash
tests/flash_assessments_sikulix/target
[error] ImagePath: add: not valid: com.maize.businesslib.FlashTestsLib/images
/
[error] Image: could not be loaded:
file:C:\Users\xxxxx\.jenkins\workspace\Flash
tests\flash_assessments_sikulix\target\administerTesting.png
[error] Image: Image not valid, but TextSearch is switched off!
ignore administerTesting.png

Please let me know any info on this. Thanks!