fordox is still having a problem:
Сorrect my code, please. I can not get "popup ("1")".  delay before
creating the file does not work and conditions are not met.

import os

userprofile = os.environ.get("USERPROFILE")
file = r"%s\Downloads\file.exe" % userprofile
fileok = False

while True:
    wait(1)
    popup ("0")
    for i in range(20): # wait for 20 seconds, until the file is created
        if os.path.exists(file):
            fileok = True
            wait (1)
            popup ("1")
            break #continue with the "popup ("3")"
        if not os.path.exists(file):
            break # continue with the next line
    popup ("3")
    for i in range(20): # wait for 20 seconds, until the file is created
        if os.path.exists(file):
            fileok = True
            wait (1)
            popup ("1")