Hi,
I've got the following

type(KeyModifier.CMD,"l")

type("localhost\n")

and then a click of a link.
click(picture of link)

When I run it in slow motion it shows the crosshairs exactly in the center of
the link, my output is
[log] TYPE "localhost#ENTER."

[log] CLICK on L(691,140)@S(0)[0,0 1280x800]

But it never goes anywhere with that link being clicked

I have tried now also with clicking in firefox, and it seems that while it goes
and positions the mouse correctly on the link and says that a click happens
that nonetheless the link is never activated.

There is absolutely nothing special about this link. I have tried sikuli
clicking on several links now.

I just tried having it click on the google logo in gmail, nothing. If I wait
until the script has finished, and then click - without moving the cursor just
clicking it works fine.

what is the obvious thing I am missing here?