Public bug reported:

Hi RaiMan

I'd like to suggest breaking up the single SikuliX Github repo into separate
individual projects.
Currently I can't use the Bundler to pull the SikuliX gem from the repo but I
believe it also makes sense in terms of managing projects via Github.
The common approach to separate out projects from personal Github spaces is to
create a 'organisation' (SikuliX) and have common toolchain sets grouped
together under that collection.
Git has a submodule feature as a means of creating an umbrella for a single
check out of many projects, which might be used to build another project solely
to act as single checkout.

Thoughts?

Anthony Green

** Affects: sikuli

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sikuli
Drivers, which is subscribed to Sikuli.

Title:
  [request] Breaking up the SikuliX Github repo using Git submodule
  feature

Status in Sikuli:
  In Progress

Bug description: