Eugene Maslov posted a new comment:
IrfanView, a free image processor that I usually use, can take a list of image
files and modify them all with the same rule, for example resize, and put the
resulting files to another folder with the same or modified names. If your
tested application scales the images when the resolution change, you can resize
the images and use them instead or together with your initial images.
Frankly, with the types of applications that I have to test, I have scale
problems with change of resolution quite rarely. Almost always Sikuli finds the
icons and buttons successfully with any resolution, as they are the same for it
in pixels.