Hi,

Is there a way where we can capture a high resolution image from a mac machine
and cross utilize the same image across various devices like windows, android
and ios for sikuli testing? can this be done using any external tools such as
imagemagick!

I have an application that runs on windows, android, iOS and mac. As of now I
manually capture the screenshot across all these platforms for my sikuli script
to work. Is there any possible workaround so that, a image can be captured from
one device and can be converted to be able to found out across all other
devices?

Thanks in advance.