I am currently using Sikuli to test my Qt desktop application and I have some
trouble clicking on sub-menu items.

My application has a menu item which is a sub-menu with 2 items and I cannot
get Sikuli to select the second sub-item. I am using the following steps:

* click() on the main-menu
* click() on the sub-menu
* click() on the second item in the  sub-menu

I have noticed that when the mouse moves from the sub-menu to the sub-menu
item, it takes the shortest path which is a straight diagonal line. This path
brushes the menu item that is just below the sub-menu and thus the sub-menu
disappears, which makes my test fail. Is there a way to let Sikuli move the
mouse first horizontally into the sub-menu and then vertically down to the
item?

I have tried the diagonal path manually and I noticed that it works depending
on the application and movement speed. Windows Explorer for example gives you
some time to move, unlike my application which requires speedy mouse movements
in this case.

As an alternative I could use the alt-key method on the menu items, which I
luckily implemented for all menu items. Or maybe I can change
Settings.MoveMouseDelay when in menus to skip the movement simulation?