Im trying to separate some parts of my scripts to reuse it

Lets say I have a script that do something with a screen, we will call that
script1.sikuli, this script have folders inside it with images or text files
that can be accessed inside this script using getBundlePath() + "/subfolder".
But when I import that script inside another, lets call that script
script2.sikuli, getBundlePath() passes to point to the path of script2.

How can I make script1 have notion of its own folder even after imported? I
know how to hardcode that, getBundlePath() + "/../script1.sikuli" is any other
better way of the script to know its own name even after imported?