Hello,

[Problem:]
if the python script includes multiprocessing module and it is triggered by bat
file, then system will return:  [error] ImportError ( No module named
multiprocessing )

[Input:]
import multiprocessing
number = multiprocessing.cpu_count()
print("Creating " + str(number) +  " threads")
note: This is just a dummy example. The same code works when run from Python
IDLE

[Output:]
 [error] ImportError ( No module named multiprocessing )

Therefore, when you get the chance, please tell me what I have done wrong.

Take care