Hitesh Shah posted a new comment:
I am sorry if I came across as complaining. Who am I to complain. I can
only make a request.

What I meant was to request to make

fire = App.open(r"C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe")

Trying to close it using:

fire.close()

work or

App.close(r"C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe")

work because all windows do not have a Title Bar. I was using firefox
as an example.