I have notice that there are a two screens picture in the "Matching Preview" of
the "Pattern Settings"
What if I would like to set all my scripts to always operate only in the main
monitor,
Is there a way to show only the main screen picture in the "Pattern Settings"?
What happens if Im creating my scripts in a system with two screens?, but I
need to execute them in another system with just one screen? or another screen
resolution?
How to perform the findAll inside a small area of the main screen only?
please do you have any links to read?
Thanks Advanced.