I have sikuli setup to work with Eclipse via PyDev, but I've been having
difficulty getting Pydev to recognize the 'sikuli' package found in
'../sikulixapi.jar/Lib'. The code runs properly, my only problem is getting
code-completion and tool-tips to work. Right now my EclipseIDE is filled with
false errors, saying that sikuli functions are undefined even though they've
been imported.

I was following the instructions from here:
https://github.com/RaiMan/SikuliX-2014/wiki/Usage-in-Java-programming, but had
no luck. Specifically, I can't get PyDev to add 'sikulixapi.jar/Lib' or
'sikulixapi.jar\Lib' as an External Library.

The problem is not with the Jar, as I can succesfully add 'sikulixapi.jar' as
an External Library. Additionally, with 'sikulixapi.jar' as an External Library
I am able to get code completion working with the line:  "from Lib.sikuli
import *". Unfortunately this approach breaks the scripts when I try to run
them with "ImportError: No module named Lib".

So, to get code completion working I could do the following:

import org.sikuli.basics.SikulixForJython
try: from Lib.sikuli import *
except: pass
from sikuli import *

But that's inelegant and hacky.

What's the correct way to get code completion working in Eclipse/PyDev?