eduardobedoya is still having a problem:
Thanks RaiMan,
but Im afraid to say that this time, it didn't quite get it
Let's say I have a full screen capture,  a 1920x1080 bmp file that has 9
redsquares images that I would like to find the coordinates of each image???
Can I use Finder to do this task??? If the bmp screen captures is a copy of
what is currently in my web browser, and I can find each redsquare images
coordinates in the bmpfile, so then I could be abble to hove the same locations
onthe web broser???
Thanks Advanced.