eduardobedoya posted a new comment:
Thanks RainMan
I said so,
because I was having problems when using Lists which items has those characters
in them
In this case...
a = App.getClipboard();
aAsList = eval(a)
if clipboard has some of those characters, script stop working and in Message
box appear some unicode error
eg.
a =
'corazona', 'Pebleo00', 'cofriasd', 'paflio'
then script works fine
a =
'corazona«', 'Pebleo00»', 'cofriasd¾', 'paflio'
script doesn't work and Message box appear some unicode error

I guess is a python thing, I already worked around it, perhaps coudl be usefull
to you
Thanks Man.